Technical Customer Support Germany - Part time
Every day, you ask yourself:💡 Do I want to sit in the yellow or in the red room❓ 🪑 In the yellow room 💛, you make sure you laugh the whole day with your colleagues and get into a paper ball battle besides working.🖥️ Other times, you are in the red room where the quiet and more focus-oriented days take place. ✨Either way, you will find your place to feel comfortable and happy the whole day. 🍊
As part of our Northen Europe team, you will be responsible for answering all questions coming from clients in Germany both via email and via phone. Our support team works closely together with sales. This means you’ll be supporting new clients with the onboarding process. You’ll be in touch with very diverse clients (from big brands to private webshop-owners), which brings a lot of variation to your job. As some of our clients are more technically educated than others, the challenge for you is to adjust your communication to your audience.
- The opportunity we offer isn’t just your regular customer support job. You’ll become an expert in Channable and the center of knowledge of the company;
- The problems our clients face are often complex, which means solving them becomes a puzzle;
- Next to your regular tasks, you can take on more responsibilities, such as updating our help center or taking part in other projects
- We love optimizing our internal processes here at Channable. Together with your colleagues, you’ll get the opportunity to improve the way we work and help our customers. You can play an important role in realizing more growth;
- Last but definitely not least, you will learn a lot about eCommerce.
Who are you?
You like working in a fast-paced environment. The people you work with are more than just colleagues to you, and you don't mind hanging out with them after work hours. Our tool can be challenging sometimes and you love to help our customers out. It definitely helps if you have an affinity with IT and/or eCommerce. More practically we expect:
- You have previous experience in a customer-oriented environment, preferably in IT or eCommerce;
- You have a Bachelor / Master’s degree;
- You have excellent English and German-speaking and writing skills;
- You’re available for at least 2 days a week (16 hours);
- You live in (or close to) Utrecht or are willing to move.
Who are we?
Channable was founded 8 years ago in the heart of Utrecht. We are now a strong team of 200+ diverse individuals, more than 30 nationalities, a brand new HQ in Utrecht, serving customers all over the globe, and operating from other offices including New York, Spain and Germany.
Joining Channable means you’re looking for a bit more than just a job. We like spending time with each other. Be that in the office, our Channabar, or in one of our internal chats. We’re open minded and down-to-earth people. We’re super proud that everyone adds their own special spice to Channable’s culture. Diverse as we are, we all share our love for growth, to help, to take ownership, and create an awesome journey together. Feel free to take a further look at who we are here and on our Instagram, Facebook or Linkedin!
What do we do?
Channable is a fast-growing B2B SaaS platform that offers a fully integrated way to market your products online. We empower marketers and online businesses to manage, scale, and optimize their marketing.
What do we offer?
- The salary range based on 40 hours is between gross €2.450 - €2.550 within a clear career & salary structure 💸💸
- Excellent training and onboarding to get to know the tool, our processes, and your colleagues. 😎 After that, you’ll get the trust and responsibility to show what you got. Your buddy will support you throughout the whole onboarding. ✌️
- Work for a supportive company of +210 international employees! 🙌 🧑🤝🧑We have an open & informal culture and 'flat' organization where everyone genuinely enjoys helping each other 🤗🎉
The freedom to tailor make your own responsibilities and working schedule 💥
The space to come up with your own ideas and implement them 💜🌟
To work in a beautiful historic and fully renovated office in the heart of Utrecht 🏡 & with a flexible hybrid working policy of ( 2 days in the office).✨
Since you can work from home, we will provide home office supplies🖥️⌨️
26 vacation days 🌞 + 2 reload days 🍭 based on 40 hours, and on top of this; you are allowed to go for a 3-week-long workcation🍹
Company-wide bonus (unless you work in Sales or CS) 💰
Having flexible working hours means starting your day between 8.00 - 10.00 am🕰️
We want you to be fit - please feel free to use our discounted OneFit subscription.👟🚴On the other hand, you have free & anonymous access to the OpenUp platform and psychologists ☮️
Traveling to our office? No problem, we got you covered🚆
Saving for old age - yes, we provide you 5% of your monthly base salary 👵👴
Channaweekend (yes, we go abroad in 2023 for a long weekend with all the colleagues from all over the world 💜🔥)
Additional working conditions like great lunch, massages, in-office bar (Channabar), parties, yoga lessons, sports teams, video games, and many more! 💕👌
"I started working as a Technical Support Agent for the French market in September 2019. Within 2 years, I have learned so much and became a Team Lead for the Southern Europe markets at Support. Today I'm looking forward to welcoming new enthusiastic team members and helping them grow professionally and personally in the Channable family."
- Alexandra Martin, Team Lead Support Southern Europe
How can you introduce yourself to us?
Are you interested? Please apply by clicking on the "apply now" button below. Please send your application in English. If it's a match, Judit will get in touch with you for an introduction call. After that, you'll be invited for one round of interview. We look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible!
Contact by job agencies and recruiters will not be appreciated. Each recruiter or headhunter who approaches us agrees with a donation of €250 for Make-A-Wish. By messaging us you have agreed to a donation of 250 euros to Make-A-Wish. Of course they will be happy with your donation! Could you please send me a confirmation of your donation so we can arrange it?