Technical Customer Support Germany - Part time
Who are we?
Channable is the beacon in a complex eCommerce landscape. Where eCommerce can be as tangled as a bowl of spaghetti, we make it a piece of cake. We provide an intuitive simple-to-use solution for both data feed management and PPC which enables online retailers, brands, and agencies to sell and advertise globally. Today, 6000+ global customers continue to boost their business to the next level using Channable’s solution.
In 7 years the Dutch startup has rapidly grown into a company with an international team of over 170 young professionals. While we still have a scale-up vibe, working at Channable also means being part of a professional company. We are the market leader in Benelux and are now conquering the rest of the world, with teams for the US, DACH, Nordics, UK, Iberia, France, and Italy, (usually) based in our office in Utrecht. To do so, we need you! Working at our support department means working in a team of over 50 enthusiastic students and young professionals of different nationalities.
What will your role be?
As part of our International team, you will be responsible for answering all questions coming from clients in Germany, both via email and via phone. Our support team works closely together with sales. This means you’ll be supporting new clients with the onboarding process. You’ll be in touch with very diverse clients (from big brands to private webshop-owners), which brings a lot of variation to your job. As some of our clients are more technically educated than others, the challenge for you is to adjust your communication to your audience.
Not just a regular support job
- The opportunity we offer isn’t just your regular customer support job. You’ll become an expert in Channable and the center of knowledge of the company;
- The problems our clients face are often complex, which means solving them becomes a puzzle;
- Next to your regular tasks, you can take on more responsibilities, such as updating our help center or - if you’re tech-savvy - building feeds and crawlers;
- We love optimizing our internal processes here at Channable. Together with your colleagues, you’ll get the opportunity to improve the way we work and help our customers. You can play an important role in realizing more growth;
- Last but definitely not least, you will learn a lot about eCommerce.
Who are you?
You like working in a fast-paced environment. The people you work with are more than just colleagues to you, and you don't mind hanging out with them after work hours. Our tool can be challenging sometimes and you love to help our customers out. It definitely helps if you have an affinity with IT and/or eCommerce. More practically we expect:
- You have previous experience in a customer-oriented environment, preferably in IT or eCommerce;
- You have a Bachelor / Master’s degree;
- You have excellent English and German-speaking and writing skills;
- You’re available for at least 2 days a week (16 hours);
- You live in (or close to) Utrecht or are willing to move.
What do we offer?
- A varied and challenging job;
- A spot in our beautiful office in the heart of Utrecht, where lunch and much more is catered daily;
- Table tennis, darts, and FIFA to fight your afternoon dip. Free Yoga classes and a chance to shine in our football team!;
- As Channable grows, so do your responsibilities. This means you have the opportunity to grow within Channable to unprecedented heights;
- An international work environment for further improvement of your language proficiency;
- Regular team activities and drinks at our own office bar. The Channabar is a great place to get to know your colleagues better.
Do you want to see more of Channable and your future colleagues? Check out our social media channels like Instagram, Facebook or Linkedin! Want to know more about the company's values? Check out our page about Channable's culture.
"I started working as a Technical Support Agent for the French market in September 2019. Within 2 years, I have learned so much and became a Team Lead for the Southern Europe markets at Support. Today I'm looking forward to welcoming new enthusiastic team members and helping them grow professionally and personally in the Channable family."
- Alexandra Martin, Team Lead Support Southern Europe
Are you interested in this vacancy? Please apply by clicking on the "apply now" button below. If you convince us, you will be invited for an online interview. Your starting date is flexible (every 1st of the month), but preferably as soon as possible.
Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Please contact Judit (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Contact by job agencies and recruiters will not be appreciated. Each recruiter or headhunter who approaches us agrees with a donation of € 250,- for Make-A-Wish.