Team Lead Sales Northern Europe
Who are we?
Who are we?
Channable is a fast-growing scale-up that was founded 6 years ago and which developed into a company with an international team of over 100 young professionals. While you can still benefit from the start-up vibe, working at Channable also means being part of a professional company. We are the market leader in Benelux and are now conquering the rest of the world, with teams for the Nordics, DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland), UK, Iberia, France, Italy and the US, all based in our office in Utrecht.
What will your role be?
Channable offers a great product and has proven this in several markets. Our Sales team drives the company forward by bringing our software platform to new customers and key up-sell modules to our successful install base - every single day. We are a tight-knit, high-energy crew that comprises Sales Developers and Account Executives. We value being a great team and achieving the extraordinary together. You’ll be joining our Sales team, which is composed of 21 internationals spread over 9 different markets. The team is growing rapidly and that is why we are looking for a Team Lead who can bring our Benelux, DACH and Nordics Sales team to the next level. You’ll inspire, coach and train the team, develop and implement the strategy, network with our important partners and you’ll see the business grow even further thanks to your efforts.
What will you do exactly?
- Coach and train our highly productive Benelux, DACH and Nordics teams. You'll provide feedback regarding Sales and personal development, their focus, and you'll work on weekly forecast reviews.
- Assist in the recruiting, staffing and training to further develop the team.
- Formulate and execute monthly and quarterly Sales plans.
- Assist Sales team with client meetings, presentations and negotiations.
- Manage productivity, funnel of opportunities and quality to ensure teams meet established goals and standards.
- Improve ongoing processes recommend and implement systems that will make our team more efficient.
- Assist in managing programs to achieve target goals for team and individual representatives.
What experience are we looking for?
- 2+ years of successful sales management experience in the Tech environment.
- 3+ years experience selling in the technology field in The Benelux, DACH countries and/or Nordics.
- Success in building, growing and managing a highly prolific Sales team.
What skills are we looking for?
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Customer Focused – you have personally demonstrated that both external and internal customers are a high priority by identifying, and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner.
- Initiative – you recognize opportunities and initiate actions to capitalize on them by looking for new and productive ways to make an impact.
- Building Organizational Commitment – you demonstrate commitment, loyalty and appreciation for the organization. You convey a high-level of concern for all employees, while helping to ensure that both their needs and those of the organization are met.
- You are living in The Netherlands.
- You have a Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree.
- You are fluent in English. Fluency in other languages is a plus.
- You are available for 40 hours per week.
What do we offer?
- The flexibility to collaborate on the market’s strategy, and help our enthusiastic and eager team members to further develop themselves.
- Competitive base salary with an additional bonus structure.
- Informal atmosphere within our internationally oriented company.
- A flat organization that is open to your ideas.
- A spot in our beautiful office in the heart of Utrecht, where lunch and much more is catered daily. Currently the majority of the company works from home because of Covid-19.
- Great working conditions: free Yoga classes, massages and Channable sports groups. Finish the week with well-deserved drinks with your colleagues at our own office-bar!
Do you want to see more of Channable and your future colleagues? Check out our social media channels like Instagram or Linkedin! Do you have questions about the position? Please contact Marloes (email@example.com). Do you want to apply? Read on!
Please apply by clicking on the "apply now" button below. If you convince us, Marloes will schedule a first phone interview with you. If we are both positive after, there will be 2 other (online or onsite) interviews in which you will meet the Sales Management and one of our Account Executives. Your starting date is flexible, but preferably as soon as possible.
Contact by job agencies and recruiters will not be appreciated. Each recruiter or headhunter who approaches us agrees with a donation of € 250,- for Make-A-Wish.