Team Lead Sales
Whoop whoop! Well done! 🙌 You are shining bright like a diamond! 💎” You read the compliments in our Friyay Celebration chat as you have announced that you reached your quarterly target. You walk to your aquarium (blue) room with your Diet Coke in your hand and ask your buddies if they are up for an ice cream just to compensate for those missing calories. 😜 And just like that, it takes you only 10 minutes to walk towards Luca Ijssalon with your fellow buddies because we do care about you and your happiness!
Your new team consists of BDRs, AEs as well as Sr. AEs in our target markets across Europe. A thrilling mix of nationalities, market requirements and experience levels awaits your energy and momentum.
Therefore it is an exciting moment to join us, and be responsible for the following tasks:
Team management: Coach and train your teams. You'll provide feedback regarding Sales and personal development, team & individual focus, and you'll work on recurring cadences for mutual accountability.
Sales strategy: Formulate and execute monthly, quarterly and annual Sales plans. Be an impactful resource for market feedback and performance understanding. Work cross functional with teams in Marketing and Customer Success.
Sales productivity: Assist your team with client meetings, presentations and negotiations. Manage productivity, opportunity velocity and quality to ensure teams meet established goals and standards.
Continuous improvement: Improve ongoing processes in tight collaboration with Revenue Operations. Recommend and implement frameworks that will make our teams more efficient. Assist in managing programs to achieve defined targets.
Recruiting: Assist in hiring strategy, the recruiting process and onboarding of new team members.
This job is meant for you if you get excited about the following points:
Quota attainment: Achieve min. 90% of quarterly team OTA
Pipeline coverage: Min 4-5x pipeline coverage with stable CR4 of >20%
Deal involvement: General involvement in deals happening in the team. 1:1 deal involvement and coaching of all deals >999€
Coaching cadence: Set up min 1 recurring cadence around call, discovery, demo or other crucial skill coaching with the whole sales team
Who are you?
You have 2-5 years of experience as an individual contributor in a BDR, SDR or AE role within a SaaS business
You have 1-3 years of experience as a team lead or direct manager
You have clear track record of team coaching & enablement while crushing quota
You have fundamental understanding of key SaaS Sales concepts and methodologies and how they work in practice
You have the ability to tell the story and present concepts in a clear and interesting way
You are an outstanding communicator and relationship builder with a diverse set of stakeholders
You are available to work at least 32 hours/week
You live in the Netherlands, close to our HQ (Utrecht)
You speak business level of English
Who are we?
Channable was founded 8 years ago in the heart of Utrecht. We are now a strong team of 200+ diverse individuals, more than 30 nationalities, a brand new HQ in Utrecht, serving customers all over the globe, and operating from other offices including New York, Spain and Germany.
Joining Channable means you’re looking for a bit more than just a job. We like spending time with each other. Be that in the office, our Channabar, or in one of our internal chats. We’re open minded and down-to-earth people. We’re super proud that everyone adds their own special spice to Channable’s culture. Diverse as we are, we all share our love for growth, to help, to take ownership, and create an awesome journey together. Feel free to take a further look at who we are here and on our Instagram, Facebook or Linkedin!
What do we do?
Channable is a fast-growing B2B SaaS platform that offers a fully integrated way to market your products online. We empower marketers and online businesses to manage, scale, and optimize their marketing.
What do we offer?
- The salary range based on 40 hours is between gross €4.000 - €6.000 within a clear career & salary structure 💸💸
- Excellent training and onboarding to get to know the tool, our processes, and your colleagues. 😎 After that, you’ll get the trust and responsibility to show what you got. Your buddy will support you throughout the whole onboarding. ✌️
- Work for a supportive company of +210 international employees! 🙌 🧑🤝🧑We have an open & informal culture and 'flat' organization where everyone genuinely enjoys helping each other 🤗🎉
- The freedom to tailor make your own responsibilities and working schedule 💥
- The space to come up with your own ideas and implement them 💜🌟
- To work in a beautiful historic and fully renovated office in the heart of Utrecht 🏡 & with a flexible hybrid working policy of ( 2 days in the office).✨
- Since you can work from home, we will provide home office supplies🖥️⌨️
- 26 vacation days 🌞 + 2 reload days 🍭 based on 40 hours, and on top of this; you are allowed to go for a 3-week-long workcation
- Performance bonus 💰
- Having flexible working hours means starting your day between 8.00 - 10.00 am🕰️
- We want you to be fit - please feel free to use our discounted OneFit subscription.👟🚴On the other hand, you have free & anonymous access to the OpenUp platform and psychologists ☮️
- Traveling to our office? No problem, we got you covered🚆
- Saving for old age - yes, we provide you 5% of your monthly base salary
- Channaweekend (yes, we go abroad in 2023 for a long weekend with all the colleagues from all over the world 💜🔥)
- Additional working conditions like great lunch, massages, in-office bar (Channabar), parties, yoga lessons, sports teams, video games, and many more! 💕👌
How can you introduce yourself to us?
Are you interested? Please apply by clicking on the "apply now" button below. Please send your application in English. If it's a match, Judit will get in touch with you for an introduction call. After that, you'll be invited for interviews, including an assignment. We look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
Contact by job agencies and recruiters will not be appreciated. Each recruiter or headhunter who approaches us agrees with a donation of €250 for Make-A-Wish. By messaging us you have agreed to a donation of 250 euros to Make-A-Wish. Of course they will be happy with your donation! Could you please send me a confirmation of your donation so we can arrange it?