Team Lead Business Development
Who are we?
What will your role be?
Channable is a fast growing, international scale-up and we are looking for a team lead who can bring our business development team to the next level. You’ll inspire and train the team, develop and implement the strategy, network with our important partners and you’ll see the business grow even further thanks to your efforts.
Who will you work with?
You'll be joining our sales team, which is composed of 23 internationals, split into 8 different country teams. Per country team, there are people responsible for customer success and others for business development - depending on the maturity and potential of the market. We now have a total of 13 FTE that focus on business development at Channable, and since we are growing quickly, we need you to take the lead of this team of business developers and make them reach their full potential.
What will you do exactly?
You’ll be responsible for our business developers and help them with everything they do to make Channable market leader in ‘their’ focus region. You’ll motivate them thanks to your positive and inspiring personality. The experience you bring with you will enable them to do an even better job. Next to leading the team, you’ll identify and research possibilities for growth and translate this into the international strategy. But there is more:
- Since you are responsible for the business development targets, you'll analyze individual progress and results of your team members and translate this into action if needed.
- You’ll build and maintain an effective network of (commercial) strategic partners
- You’ll both attend and initiate sales meetings, trainings and fairs/events (abroad) to stay up to date, network and help out teams.
- You’ll work closely together with sales management, which consists of the head of sales, the team lead business customer success and yourself.
- Lastly, you’ll become an expert in our tool by extensive internal training, to be able to coach the team well.
Who are you?
- Positive mindset, fun, inspiring and a true teamplayer
- You have 4+ years of sales experience and 2+ years of management experience
- Ability to be agile: continuously test, learn and change course if needed
- Comfortable working in an international and high-growth environment
- Experience in the field of Saas and/or digital marketing/e-commerce is a plus
- Familiarity with Hubspot a plus
- Living in The Netherlands
- You have a Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree
- You are fluent in English, fluency in other languages is a plus
- You are available for at least 32 hours per week (preferably 40 hours)
What do we offer?
- Competitive fixed salary, plus a variable salary based on performance
- Informal atmosphere within our internationally-oriented company
- A flat organization that is open to your ideas and initiatives
- Great personal development possibilities
- A spot in our beautiful office in the heart of Utrecht
- Great working conditions: catered lunch, sport groups, at least 25 vacation days, excellent work-life balance
Do you want to see more of Channable and your future colleagues? Check out our social media channels like Instagram or Linkedin!
Are you interested? Please apply by clicking on the "apply now" button below. If you convince us, you will be invited for an interview in our office in Utrecht. Your starting date is flexible, but preferably as soon as possible.
Contact by job agencies and recruiters will not be appreciated. Each recruiter or headhunter who approaches us agrees with a donation of € 250,- for Make-A-Wish.