Senior Sales Account Executive Nordics
Channable offers a great product and has proven this in several markets. The Nordics are your playground, and it is not a small one. It offers a lot of potential, but is a challenge. You’ll be joining our sales team, which is composed of 26 internationals spread over 7 different markets. Currently, the Nordics sales team consists of 1 colleague. With your experience, you'll be the most experienced sales colleague on the team. At Channable, this position is called Senior Account Executive.
You’ll be the face of Channable in the Nordics and you’ll be fully integrated into the world of digital marketing. You’re a true hunter that loves networking and closing deals. As the Senior AE, you’ll own the strategic relationships with key prospects. By using your own and Channable’s networks, you’ll be in touch with the right people and use this to connect with new prospects.
To be more precise:
- Identify new market opportunities for the business and communicate this within the team.
- Solution-focused selling to both marketing agencies and online advertisers, where you will fact find, establish needs and then sell to those needs.
- Often be on the road to actively close deals (around once or twice a month). Visit fairs and events in the Nordics to expand your network.
- Together with the team, think about ways how we can improve our current sales processes.
- Give online demos of our tool to potential customers, and with your excellent presentation skills, you’ll impress them with its usefulness.
Who are you?
Most importantly, you get energy from being the first touchpoint of Channable. With your proactive, creative, and get-it-done mindset, you’ll boost the team results. Besides:
- At least 4 years of experience in sales for big companies, preferably in the field of e-commerce and/or digital marketing.
- You like networking; in fact, you’ve already built up a network in the Nordics.
- You have a professional attitude and a strong drive to obtain more customers.
- Preferably, you speak one of the Nordics languages fluently, and you know the local business culture.
- With your proactive and positive attitude, you will bring even more energy to the sales team.
- You have a Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree, for instance in the field of communication, business, sales, or marketing.
- You preferably live in (or close to) Utrecht and you’re willing to travel to the Nordics regularly.
- You are available 4-5 days a week (preferably 5).
Who are we?
Channable was founded 8 years ago in the heart of Utrecht. We are now a strong team of 200+ diverse individuals, more than 30 nationalities, a brand new HQ in Utrecht, serving customers all over the globe, and operating from other offices including New York, Spain and Germany.
Joining Channable means you’re looking for a bit more than just a job. We like spending time with each other. Be that in the office, our Channabar, or in one of our internal chats. We’re open minded and down-to-earth people. We’re super proud that everyone adds their own special spice to Channable’s culture. Diverse as we are, we all share our love for growth, to help, to take ownership, and create an awesome journey together. Feel free to take a further look at who we are here and on our Instagram, Facebook or Linkedin!
What do we do?
Channable is a fast-growing B2B SaaS platform that offers a fully integrated way to market your products online. We empower marketers and online businesses to manage, scale, and optimize their marketing.
What do we offer?
- The salary range based on 40 hours is between gross €3.940 - €6.600 within a clear career & salary structure 💸💸
- Excellent training and onboarding to get to know the tool, our processes, and your colleagues. 😎 After that, you’ll get the trust and responsibility to show what you got. Your buddy will support you throughout the whole onboarding. ✌️
- Work for a supportive company of +210 international employees! 🙌 🧑🤝🧑We have an open & informal culture and 'flat' organization where everyone genuinely enjoys helping each other 🤗🎉
The freedom to tailor make your own responsibilities and working schedule 💥
The space to come up with your own ideas and implement them 💜🌟
To work in a beautiful historic and fully renovated office in the heart of Utrecht 🏡 & with a flexible hybrid working policy of ( 2 days in the office).✨
Since you can work from home, we will provide home office supplies🖥️⌨️
26 vacation days 🌞 + 2 reload days 🍭 based on 40 hours, and on top of this; you are allowed to go for a 3-week-long workcation🍹
Company-wide bonus (unless you work in Sales or CS) 💰
Having flexible working hours means starting your day between 8.00 - 10.00 am🕰️
We want you to be fit - please feel free to use our discounted OneFit subscription.👟🚴On the other hand, you have free & anonymous access to the OpenUp platform and psychologists ☮️
Traveling to our office? No problem, we got you covered🚆
Saving for old age - yes, we provide you 5% of your monthly base salary 👵👴
Channaweekend (yes, we go abroad in 2023 for a long weekend with all the colleagues from all over the world 💜🔥)
Additional working conditions like great lunch, massages, in-office bar (Channabar), parties, yoga lessons, sports teams, video games, and many more! 💕👌
How can you introduce yourself to us?
Are you interested? Please apply by clicking on the "apply now" button below. Please send your application in English. If it's a match, Judit will get in touch with you for an introduction call. After that, you'll be invited for at least 2 round of interviews including an assignment. We look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible!
Contact by job agencies and recruiters will not be appreciated. Each recruiter or headhunter who approaches us agrees with a donation of €250 for Make-A-Wish. By messaging us you have agreed to a donation of 250 euros to Make-A-Wish. Of course they will be happy with your donation! Could you please send me a confirmation of your donation so we can arrange it?