Senior Sales Account Executive Nordics
What will your role be?
Channable is a fast-growing, international saas scale-up and we are looking for an experienced sales colleague to join our team. You’ll promote our tool in the online marketing industry through solution-focused selling. We are already the market leader in the Benelux, and we want to further conquer the world, for which we need you! It’s up to you and your team to decide on how to make this a success since you’re the expert in the market.
Who are we?
Channable was founded 6 years ago and developed into a company with an international team of over 150 young professionals. While you can still benefit from the start-up vibe and informal culture, working at Channable also means being part of a professional company. Our sales department consists of teams for the Nordics, Benelux, DACH, UK, Iberia, France, and the US, all based in our office in Utrecht.
Channable is the beacon in a complex eCommerce landscape. Where eCommerce can be as tangled as a bowl of spaghetti, we make it a piece of cake. We provide an intuitive simple-to-use solution for both data feed management and PPC which enables online retailers, brands, and agencies to sell and advertise globally. Today, 6000+ global customers continue to boost their business to the next level using Channable’s solution.
Who will you work with?
Channable offers a great product and has proven this in several markets. The Nordics are your playground, and it is not a small one. It offers a lot of potential, but is a challenge. You’ll be joining our sales team, which is composed of 26 internationals spread over 7 different markets. Currently, the Nordics sales team consists of 1 colleague. With your experience, you'll be the most experienced sales colleague on the team. At Channable, this position is called Senior Account Executive.
What will you do exactly?
You’ll be the face of Channable in the Nordics and you’ll be fully integrated into the world of digital marketing. You’re a true hunter that loves networking and closing deals. As the AE, you’ll own the strategic relationships with key prospects. By using your own and Channable’s networks, you’ll be in touch with the right people and use this to connect with new prospects. But there is more:
- Identify new market opportunities for the business and communicate this within the team.
- Solution-focused selling to both marketing agencies and online advertisers, where you will fact find, establish needs and then sell to those needs.
- Often be on the road to actively close deals (around once or twice a month).
Who are you?
- At least 4 years of experience in sales for big companies, preferably in the field of e-commerce and/or digital marketing.
- You like networking; in fact, you’ve already built up a network in the Nordics.
- You have a professional attitude and a strong drive to obtain more customers.
- Preferably, you speak one of the Nordics languages fluently, and you know the local business culture.
- With your proactive and positive attitude, you will bring even more energy to the sales team.
- You have a Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree, for instance in the field of communication, business, sales, or marketing.
- You preferably live in (or close to) Utrecht and you’re willing to travel to the Nordics regularly.
- You are available 4-5 days a week (preferably 5).
What do we offer?
- Competitive fixed salary, plus a variable salary based on performance.
- A flat organization that is open to your ideas and initiatives.
- Great personal development possibilities.
- Excellent training and onboarding to get to know the tool, our processes, and your colleagues. After that, you’ll get the trust and responsibility to show what you got. Your buddy will support you throughout the whole onboarding.
- A spot in our beautiful office in the heart of Utrecht, as soon as it's possible again.
- Great working conditions: catered lunch, sports groups, at least 25 vacation days, excellent work-life balance.
Please apply by clicking on the "apply now" button below. Please send your application in English. If you convince us, Britt will schedule a first phone interview with you. If we are both positive after, there will be 2 other (online) interviews in which you will meet the Sales Management and one of our Account Executives. Your starting date is flexible, but preferably as soon as possible. Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Please contact Tim (email@example.com).
Contact by job agencies and recruiters will not be appreciated. Each recruiter or headhunter who approaches us agrees with a donation of € 250,- for Make-A-Wish.