Sales Account Executive Nordics
What will your role be?
Channable is a fast-growing, international saas scale-up and we are looking for an experienced sales colleague to join our team. You’ll promote our tool in the online marketing industry through solution-focused selling. We are already the market leader in the Benelux, and we want to further conquer the world, for which we need you! It’s up to you and your team to decide on how to make this a success since you’re the expert in the market.
Who are we?
Channable was founded 8 years ago and developed into a company with an international team of over 190 young professionals. While you can still benefit from the start-up vibe and informal culture, working at Channable also means being part of a professional company. Our sales department consists of teams for the Nordics, Benelux, DACH, UK, Iberia, France, and the US, all based in our office in Utrecht.
Who will you work with?
Channable offers a great product and has proven this in several markets. The Nordics are your playground, and it is not a small one. It offers a lot of potential, but is a challenge. You’ll be joining our sales team, which is composed of 26 internationals spread over 7 different markets. Currently, the Nordics sales team consists of 1 colleague. With your experience, you'll be the most experienced sales colleague on the team. At Channable, this position is called Account Executive.
What will you do exactly?
You’ll be the face of Channable in the Nordics and you’ll be fully integrated into the world of digital marketing. You’re a true hunter that loves networking and closing deals. As the AE, you’ll own the strategic relationships with key prospects. By using your own and Channable’s networks, you’ll be in touch with the right people and use this to connect with new prospects. But there is more:
- Identify new market opportunities for the business and communicate this within the team.
- Solution-focused selling where you will fact find, establish needs and then sell to those needs. Now mostly online (LinkedIn, emailing, and calling) but when it’s possible again, visit fairs and events in the Nordics to expand your network.
- Give online demos of our tool to potential customers, and with your excellent presentation skills, you’ll impress them with its usefulness.
- Together with the team, think about ways how we can improve our current sales processes.
Who are you?
Most importantly, you get energy from being the first touchpoint of Channable. With your proactive, creative, and get-it-done mindset, you’ll boost the team results. Besides:
- SaaS Business Development or Sales in a proactive way is on your resume for at least 2 years, preferably in the field of e-commerce and/or digital marketing. If you don't have experience in our field yet, you know exactly why you want to work in this field.
- You have a professional attitude and a strong drive to obtain more customers.
- Quitting is something you don’t do. Instead, you grab every opportunity to learn and get more responsibility.
- You speak one of the Nordics languages on a native level, and you know the local business culture.
- Commercial is your second name, you notice every opportunity and customer need.
- You like networking; in fact, you’ve preferably already built up a network in (a part of) the Nordics.
- You have a Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree, for instance in the field of communication, business, sales, or marketing.
- You live in (or close to) Stockholm, Sweden
- You are willing to work fully remote and to travel to our HQ office (Utrecht, Netherlands) 3-4 times a year
- You are available 4-5 days a week (preferably 5).
What do we offer?
- Competitive fixed salary, plus an individual and also regional bonus based on performance.
- Perfect work-life balance! We value your spare time, no overtime :-)
- Being part of an international company with a positive and open culture, that gives you freedom within your role, responsibility and possibilities to develop yourself.
- Additional working conditions like Channaweekend, 3 weeks of workcation, 25 holiday days and many more.
Please apply by clicking on the "apply now" button below. Please send your application in English. If you convince us, Judit will schedule a first phone interview with you. If we are both positive after, there will be 2 other interviews in which you will meet the Sales Management and one of our Account Executives. Your starting date is flexible, but preferably as soon as possible. Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Please contact Judit (email@example.com).
Contact by job agencies and recruiters will not be appreciated. Each recruiter or headhunter who approaches us agrees with a donation of € 250,- for Make-A-Wish.