Quality Assurance Engineer
Utrecht, Netherlands€3,400 - €4,400 per monthProduct
Are you ready to pioneer the establishment of our quality assurance processes and make a significant impact on the quality of our products?
As a QA engineer, you will play an important role in the product department to help define and manage our testing processes. The focus will be on testing the interface, so you will join the front-end team to closely collaborate with the front-end developers to help test their work.
In this foundational role:
You will have the opportunity to build and shape our quality assurance framework from the ground up, working closely with our cross-functional teams to ensure the delivery of a high-quality, user-friendly web application.
You will have a specific focus on coordinating testing of new functionality with the frontend team.
You will be responsible for designing, developing, and executing test plans, as well as automating tests.
Who are you?
As Channable’s first QA engineer, you have a technical background and are also willing to understand the business needs of our end-user. You are a passionate and driven individual who is eager to make a meaningful impact from day one.
1+ years of experience in software application testing
Solid experience with regression testing, functional testing and exploratory testing
Nice to have: experience with manual testing with a focus on frontend and UX
Experience using an automated test suite like playwright or cypress
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
You are located in the Netherlands and are willing to work from our Utrecht office at least 2 days a week
You have EU citizenship or a valid work permit for the Netherlands
You are available to work at least 32 hours per week
Do you recognize yourself here? Then we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join us on our journey to establish robust quality engineering practices and deliver an exceptional product to our customers.
Who are we?
Channable was founded 10 years ago in the heart of Utrecht. We are now a strong team of 250+ diverse individuals, and more than 35 nationalities
Joining Channable means you’re looking for a bit more than just a job. Diverse as we are, we all share our love for growth, to help, to take ownership, and create an awesome journey together. Feel free to take a further look at who we are on our Instagram or Linkedin!
What do we offer?
- Gross salary of €3.400 - €4.400 per month based on your experience (based on 40 hours/week).
- A €1.000 annual Individual Learning & Development budget
- Stock Appreciation Rights: eligible employees can financially profit from Channable’s success
- Saving for old age - yes, we provide an extra 5% of your monthly base salary
- Company-wide bonus
- Once every 10 weeks, you can use your creativity during our internal Hackathon day
- 26 vacation days + 2 reload days based on 40 hours, and on top of this; you are allowed to go for a 3-week-long workcation and an extra 3 weeks if you're an expat living in the Netherlands!
- Are you going to become a parent? We think it is important that you spend time with your newborn. Enjoy 5 weeks of 100% paid partner leave.
- To work in a beautiful historic and fully renovated office in the heart of Utrecht & with a flexible hybrid working policy of ( minimum 2 days in the office).
- Since you can work from home for 3 days a week, we will provide home office supplies.
- Having flexible working hours means starting your day between 8.00 - 10.00 am.
- We want you to feel good - please feel free to use our discounted OneFit subscription.You also have free & anonymous access to the OpenUp platform and psychologists. This free service is also available to your family members.
- Traveling to our office? No problem, we got you covered.
- Channaweekend (we go abroad in 2024 for a long weekend with all the colleagues from all over the world).
- Additional working conditions like great lunch, massages, in-office bar (Channabar), parties, yoga lessons, sports teams, video games, and many more!
Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Please contact Giordano (Tech Talent Acquisition Partner) here: email@example.com
Contact by job agencies and recruiters will not be appreciated. Each recruiter or headhunter who approaches us agrees with a donation of €250 for Make-A-Wish.
At Channable, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration and we believe in diverse and inclusive teams.