Marketeer France (native French speaker)
Who are we?
Who are we?
Channable is a fast-growing company that was founded 5 years ago. The Utrecht-based startup rapidly developed into a company with an international team of over 85 young professionals. While you can still benefit from the start-up vibe, working at Channable also means being part of a professional company.
We are the market leader in Benelux and are now conquering the rest of the world, with teams of native speakers for the Nordics, DACH, UK, Iberia, France, and the US, all based in our office in Utrecht. We are looking to further develop our brand awareness in France, and for that we need you!
What will your role be?
Channable offers a great product and has proven this in several markets. France is your playground, and it is not a small one. It’s up to you and your French sales colleagues to decide on how to make this a success, since you’re the expert in the market.
In this position, you will join our international marketing team, which consists of 8 marketeers for the French, German, US, Spanish, and UK markets. Each marketing employee is responsible for promoting Channable in their own region. At this moment we are looking for an employee for the French market.
What will you do?
- Writing and translating French SEO-optimized web texts, blogs, use cases, press releases, etc.
- Determining needed modifications to our website to improve our ranking, number of visitors, and conversion
- Creating, maintaining, and improving all our French SEA campaigns
- Taking care of our French social media
- Participating in (the preparation of) fairs and events in France, mostly Paris
- Providing input and ideas for innovations within marketing
- Maintaining and expanding our network with partners in France (to write blogs, co-organize events, etc.)
Who are you?
You are a driven and creative person, and you’re a good fit for our young, dynamic, and motivated team. Additionally, there are some things we would like to see in your experience:
- Some experience in content marketing (preferably 2-5 years)
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree. e.g. in communication, marketing or French language and culture studies
- Fluent in French (native language level) and English
- With your proactive and positive attitude, you will bring even more energy into the marketing team
- You’re available for at least 4 days a week
- You live in (or close to) Utrecht or you’re willing to move here
What do we offer?
- A challenging job and the opportunity to grow within Channable
- Competitive salary
- A spot in our beautiful monumental office in the heart of Utrecht, where lunch and much more is catered daily
- Informal atmosphere within our internationally oriented company
- The opportunity to learn a lot about online marketing and e-commerce. Believe us when we say we will train you thoroughly!
- Table tennis, darts, and FIFA – to fight your afternoon dip
- Great working conditions: free Yoga classes, massages, and Channable sports groups. Finish the week with well-deserved drinks with your colleagues at our own office-bar!
Do you want to see more of Channable and your future colleagues? Check out our social media channels like Instagram or Linkedin!
Are you the person we’re looking for? Please apply by clicking on the "apply now" button below. If you convince us, you will be invited for an interview in our office in Utrecht, or through Skype if you don’t live in the area (yet). Your starting date is flexible, but preferably as soon as possible!