Integrations Engineer (Python)
What exactly is an Integrations Engineer?
Looking for a position where you can both write code and help our customers? Then you may want to read further! In this role, you are part of our Integrations team. The Integrations team is the bridge between our customer-facing teams (e.g. Support & Sales) and the actual code of the tool Channable. We translate our clients’ needs into functionality, and we translate technical solutions to the language our clients understand.
More specifically you will:
- Be an accessible point of expertise within Channable on how our features work in the back-end
- Solve bugs and other technical issues that are reported by the Support & Customer Success departments
- Improve our tool’s existing functionalities to decrease the amount of technical issues in general
- Implement feature requests for specific parts of our tool
- Join calls with high-end clients & third party partners (e.g. Facebook) as the technical point of contact
Who are you?
You are a problem solver and a critical thinker. At Channable we like to help each other. You will fit in nicely within that culture. Even more important than the skills you currently have, you have an eager-to-learn mindset. You do like improving our tool through code, but is coding all there is? Not for you. You also get excited by helping our customer-facing teams solve issues for our customers.
Additionally, you have:
- Experience with programming (Python is a plus)
- Experience with APIs (not required but a plus)
- The skill to translate technical details to understandable explanations
- Good communication skills in English
- A Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree. Preferably IT related, or a degree supplemented with programming or IT courses
- An EU citizenship or a work permit
- Full time (40h per week) availability, or at least 32 hours/week
Who are we?
We work in eCommerce. We provide an intuitive simple-to-use solution for both data feed management and PPC which enables online retailers, brands, and agencies to sell and advertise globally. Today, 6000+ global customers continue to boost their business to the next level using Channable’s solution.
In 8 years the Dutch startup has rapidly grown into a company with an international team of over 200 young professionals. We are the market leader in Benelux and are now conquering the rest of the world, with teams for the US, DACH, Nordics, UK, Iberia, France, and Italy, based in our office in Utrecht.
What do we offer?
Within the Integrations team you can really kick-off your career as a web application developer. If you have an eager-to-learn mindset, intrinsic interest in programming and great critical thinking, then the Integrations team will give you the real hands-on experience of web application development in a professional environment.
Next to this, we offer:
- A starting salary of €2.500 - €3.000 within a clear career & salary structure
- An informal atmosphere within our internationally oriented company
- A flat organization that is open to your ideas
- Excellent training and onboarding to get to know the tool, our processes, and your colleagues. After that, you’ll get the trust and responsibility to show what you got. Your buddy will support you throughout the whole onboarding.
- A spot in our beautiful office in the heart of Utrecht, where lunch and much more is catered daily (once we’re back in the office)
- Great working conditions: free yoga classes, massages, a game room with ping-pong and video games, and Channable sports groups. Finish the week with well-deserved drinks with your colleagues at our own Channabar!
Are you interested in this vacancy? Please apply by clicking on the "apply now" button below. Please send your motivation letter in English. Please let us know why you think we're the perfect match. If we see the match, we will send you an assignment on problem-solving. After the assignment, there are two rounds of (online) interviews. Your starting date is flexible (every 1st of the month), but preferably as soon as possible.
Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Please contact Giordano (firstname.lastname@example.org). Looking forward to hearing from you!
Contact by job agencies and recruiters will not be appreciated. Each recruiter or headhunter who approaches us agrees with a donation of € 250,- for Make-A-Wish.