Utrecht, Netherlands€3,200 - €3,500 per monthOperations
🎉 You’re running into your day with some positive energy! Sneakers on, fresh bean coffee from the kitchen, and you’re ready to go. You will have several meetings with team leads to check in with them on how they’re doing, how their team members are developing, and to help them with the challenges they face. ☀️ By making a true impact on people’s well-being and personal growth you enable them to contribute to our company goals. 🎭
You’ll be part of the People & Culture team. This team consists of 3 subteams: Recruitment, Employee Experience, and HR. The current HR team consists of Tim, Britt and Ragid. Tim and Britt are both HR advisors for several departments and Ragid is our HR Support and takes care of our HR administration and HR questions from employees.
You’ll be the HR advisor for your own departments. You are responsible for all HR matters within these departments. What are HR matters we discuss with our team leads and employees?
What are the current challenges you run into while leading your team/department?
How is it going with the general workload and well-being in your team/department?
Are employees facing performance or motivation issues? Or are there any conflicts that need to be resolved? If so, you have a coordinating and supporting role in resolving these types of issues.
Are there any employees on (frequent) sick leave in your team? You make sure that all the steps of the Wet Verbetering Poortwachter are followed correctly and employees can recover soon.
So basically, you are the team leads/Head of Departments sparring partner for all people-related cases, challenges and decisions.
Next to this, you play a role in HR processes like monthly payroll checks, checking new employment agreements, and preparing the request for work permits and 30% ruling applications. The actual application is done by an external company.
We are hiring you because as an HR team we would like to spend more time working on company-related projects, in order to contribute to Channable’s growth. Some examples: how can we improve the onboarding of expats, how can we improve well-being, how to support sick employees and their team leads better, and how to improve the performance assessment process. We expect you to add more projects for improvements to this list :)
Who are you?
- You have at least 2 years of experience as (junior) HR Advisor in the Netherlands, preferably in an international working environment;
You have experience with being an HR responsible for your own departments
You have experience with management of sick leave and reintegration cases (Wet van verbetering Poortwachter);
You have experience with conflict-, performance and/or exit-(VSO) cases (pre)
You have up-to-date knowledge about Dutch labor law;
Soft skills wanted! You easily build relationships, you listen well, and you’re an integer and trustworthy advisor;
You dare to share your opinion and to say ‘no’. Sometimes a difficult decision concerning an individual is the better and fair decision for Channable as a whole;
You are eager to learn and not afraid to make mistakes. We’ll let you get to know your departments independently and assist/guide you when needed;
In an ever-changing environment like Channable, it’s important that you can handle changes. Actually, you love change. :)
You live in (or close to) Utrecht, or are willing to move;
You speak the Dutch language at least on a C1 (Advanced Proficiency) level;
You speak the English language at least on a C1 (Advanced Proficiency) level;
You’re available for at least 4 days a week (32 hours).
Who are we?
Channable was founded 9 years ago in the heart of Utrecht. We are now a strong team of +200 diverse individuals, more than 30 nationalities, a brand new HQ in Utrecht, serving customers all over the globe, and operating from other offices including New York, Spain and Germany.
Joining Channable means you’re looking for a bit more than just a job. We like spending time with each other. Be that in the office, our Channabar, or in one of our internal chats. We’re open minded and down-to-earth people. We’re super proud that everyone adds their own special spice to Channable’s culture. Diverse as we are, we all share our love for growth, to help, to take ownership, and create an awesome journey together. Feel free to take a further look at who we are here and on our Instagram, Facebook or Linkedin!
What do we do?
Channable is a fast-growing B2B SaaS platform that offers a fully integrated way to market your products online. We empower marketers and online businesses to manage, scale, and optimize their marketing.
What do we offer?
- The salary range based on 40 hours is between gross €3.200 - €3.500 within a clear career & salary structure 💸💸
- Excellent training and onboarding to get to know the tool, our processes, and your colleagues. 😎 After that, you’ll get the trust and responsibility to show what you got. Your buddy will support you throughout the whole onboarding. ✌️
- Work for a supportive company of +200 international employees! 🙌 🧑🤝🧑We have an open & informal culture and 'flat' organization where everyone genuinely enjoys helping each other 🤗🎉
- The freedom to tailor make your own responsibilities and working schedule 💥
- The space to come up with your own ideas and implement them 💜🌟
- To work in a beautiful historic and fully renovated office in the heart of Utrecht 🏡 & with a flexible hybrid working policy of ( 2 days in the office).✨
- Since you can work from home, we will provide home office supplies🖥️⌨️
- 26 vacation days + 2 reload days 🍭 based on 40 hours;
- We offer a 3-week-long workcation🍹And an extra 3 weeks on top of that if you're an expat living in the Netherlands and want to visit friends and family.
- Company-wide bonus 💰
- Stock Appreciation Rights: eligible employees can get financial profit from Channable success 🗠
- Annual L&D budget of €1000. You can take a great advantage to #grow professionally. 📚
- Having flexible working hours means starting your day between 8.00 - 10.00 am🕰️
- We want you to be fit - please feel free to use our discounted OneFit subscription.👟🚴On the other hand, you have free & anonymous access to the OpenUp platform and psychologists ☮️
- Traveling to our office? No problem, we got you covered🚆
- Saving for old age - yes, we provide you 5% of your monthly base salary
- Channaweekend (yes, we go abroad in June 23-25 2023 for a long weekend with all the colleagues from all over the world 💜🔥)
- Additional working conditions like great lunch, massages, in-office bar (Channabar), parties, yoga lessons, sports teams, video games, and many more! 💕👌
How can you introduce yourself to us?
Are you interested? Please apply by clicking on the "apply now" button below. Please send your application in English. If it's a match, Judit will get in touch with you for an introduction call. After that, you'll be invited for interviews. We look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
Contact by job agencies and recruiters will not be appreciated. Each recruiter or headhunter who approaches us agrees with a donation of €250 for Make-A-Wish.
At Channable, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration. We believe in diverse and inclusive teams.