Chief Financial Officer
Would you like to make an impact as our CFO at a growing eCommerce organization? Do you look for a professional challenge such as scaling up financial strategies & implementing the financial vision of our growth? Become part of an international, welcoming SaaS scale-up in the heart of Utrecht!❤️🔥 Just walk in wearing sneakers to our newly renovated office & start your day greeting teammates with an inside joke.🏓 Relax; and be 100% yourself to get the job done. 😎
Channable received €55 m Series B funding (https://www.channable.com/nl/pers/channable-haalt-55-mln-series-b-ronde-op) through Partech. We are rapidly scaling-up and therefore we would like to hire our Chief Financial Officer who will serve as an integral part of the management team, and help set and execute the international & national growth strategy. You are a fun business partner to the CEO and you love doing financial planning and analysis, forecasting, control, and capital allocation and be capable of managing investor relations, future fundraising, as well as ensuring high quality information flow to the management team including preparing management presentations.
- Lead and manage the finance team, reporting directly to the CEO;
- Bring deep financial expertise to company-wide decisions, as a member of the management team including forming opinions and providing senior leadership with clear insight into and guidance on resource allocation options, trade-offs budgets and capital deployment strategies;
- Help form a clear view of the market, where Channable participate in that market, and how they could lead the industry;
- Working closely with Channable’s management team to continually evaluate the organization's fundraising plans and capital structure, maintaining relationships within the funding community with the view to securing further rounds of funding;
- Hold departmental performance (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success) to account and ensure the company is on track to reach its goals;
- Identify and resolve issues within the finance department on accounting, reporting, compliance and ensuring Channable is building the capabilities with the Finance Department to continue scaling;
- Manage FP&A, Financial Systems, Cash Management and Financial Reporting;
- Coordinate the preparation of the corporate annual report and coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for annual audit;
- Analyze and expand upon Channable’s performance metrics capabilities, to regularly track performance and intelligently adapt strategy/financial decisions.
Who are you?
- An analytical mind, more than comfortable with complex figures and wider implications – we trust that you are able to turn strategy into numbers;
- You are an experienced business partner, able to collaborate closely with commercial leaders throughout the organization on their growth strategy;
- You preferably have an operational experience as a CFO or Group Finance Director.
- You have experience of key and transactional KPI’s, modelling, business and strategy planning and capital allocation at scale to fuel growth;
- As we are a growing and international organization, you will have strong international credentials. In particular, experience in an organization with operations in the US and Europe would be great;
- It is important that you have experience with financial control, FP&A, Audit and BI;
- You can present complex ideas simply, and objectively propose actions/choices.
- You are available to work at least 32hours/week.
- You speak professional level of English.
Who are we?
Channable was founded 8 years ago in the heart of Utrecht. We are now a strong team of 210+ diverse individuals, more than 30 nationalities, a brand new HQ in Utrecht, serving customers all over the globe, and operating from other offices including our freshly opened office New York, Spain and Germany.
Joining Channable means you’re looking for a bit more than just a job. We like spending time with each other. Be that in the office, our Channabar, or in one of our internal chats. We’re open minded and down-to-earth people. We’re super proud that everyone adds their own special spice to Channable’s culture. Diverse as we are, we all share our love for growth, to help, to take ownership, and create an awesome journey together. Feel free to take a further look at who we are here and on our Instagram, Facebook or Linkedin!
What do we do?
Channable is a fast-growing B2B SaaS platform that offers a fully integrated way to market your products online. We empower marketers and online businesses to manage, scale, and optimize their marketing.
What do we offer?
Excellent training and onboarding to get to know the tool, our processes, and your colleagues. After that, you’ll get the trust and responsibility to show what you got. Your buddy will support you throughout the whole onboarding.
We have an open culture and 'flat' organization where everyone genuinely enjoys helping each other. 🤗🎉
The freedom to tailor make your own responsibilities and working schedule.
The space to come up with your own ideas and implement them
To work in a beautiful historic and fully renovated office in the heart of Utrecht & with a flexible hybrid working policy of ( 2 days in the office).
Since you can work from home, we will provide home office supplies
26 vacation days + 2 reload days based on 40 hours, and on top of this; you are allowed to go for a 3-week-long workcation
Company-wide bonus (unless you work in Sales or CS)
Having flexible working hours means starting your day between 8.00 - 10.00 am
We want you to be fit - please feel free to use our discounted OneFit subscription. On the other hand, you have free & anonymous access to the OpenUp platform and psychologists
Traveling to our office? No problem, we got you covered
Saving for old age - yes, we provide you 5% of your monthly base salary
Channaweekend (yes, we go abroad in 2023 for a long weekend with all the colleagues from all over the world 💜🔥)
Additional working conditions like great lunch, massages, in-office bar (Channabar), parties, yoga lessons, sports teams, video games, and many more! 💕👌
How can you introduce yourself to us?
Are you interested? Please apply by clicking on the "apply now" button below. Please send your application in English. If it's a match, you will be redirected to the responsible recruitment agency. You can expect an initial call from them and afterwards a minimum 3 rounds of interview with us.
Contact by job agencies and recruiters will not be appreciated. Each recruiter or headhunter who approaches us agrees with a donation of €250 for Make-A-Wish. By messaging us you have agreed to a donation of 250 euros to Make-A-Wish. Of course they will be happy with your donation! Could you please send me a confirmation of your donation so we can arrange it?