Business Development Representative UK (Native English speaking)
Who are we?
Channable is a fast-growing Dutch scale-up that was founded 8 years ago. We rapidly developed into a company with an international team of over 150 young, enthusiastic, and innovative professionals. While you can still benefit from the fun start-up vibe, working at Channable also means being part of a professional company. We are the market leader in Benelux and are now conquering the rest of the world, with teams for the US, DACH, Nordic, Iberia, France, and Italy, (usually) based in our office in Utrecht. We are looking to further develop our business in the UK, and for that we need you!
What will your role be?
Channable offers a great product and has proven this in several markets. UK is your playground, and it is not a small one. It offers a lot of potential, but is a challenge. It's up to the UK team to decide on how to make this a success, since you're the expert in the market. You'll be joining our international and energetic sales team, spread over 7 different markets. We value being a great team, and achieving the extraordinary together. Currently, the UK team consists of 3, who are in charge of the UK market, including our Marketer and Customer Success Manager. Within this team, we are now looking for a Business Development Representative to focus on our inbound sales. For you a great opportunity to improve your sales skills, expand your network in e-commerce, and to get to know more about feed management.
What will you do exactly?
- Give online demo’s of our tool to potential customers, and with your excellent presentation skills you’ll impress them with its usefulness.
- Help companies that subscribed to our tool with the launch of their account.
- Support the team in online lead research.
- Solution-focused selling where you will fact find, establish needs and then sell to those needs. Now mostly online (LinkedIn, emailing, and calling) but when it’s possible again, visit fairs and events in the UK to expand your network.
- Together with the team, think about ways how we can improve our current sales processes.
Who are we looking for?
Most importantly, we are looking for someone who is getting energy from being the first touchpoint of Channable. With your proactive, creative and get-it-done mindset, you’ll boost the team results.
- Business Development or Sales in a proactive way experience (e.g. internship);
- You know well why you want to work in E-commerce / online marketing;
- Quitting is something you don’t do. Instead, you grab every opportunity to learn and get more responsibility;
- You speak English on a C2 level, and you know the local business culture;
- Commercial is your second name, you notice every opportunity and customer need.
- Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree, for instance in the field of business, sales, marketing, or communication.
- Living in the Netherlands already, or willing to move soon.
- Available for 40 hours per week.
What do we offer?
- Competitive fixed salary, plus a variable salary based on performance (individual + regional bonus component);
- Being part of a very flat company that gives you freedom, responsibility, and possibilities to develop yourself. Check our Instagram here to discover more about our culture;
- Excellent training and onboarding to get to know the tool, our processes and your colleagues. After that, you’ll get trust and responsibility to show what you got. Your buddy will support you throughout the whole onboarding;
- Perfect work-life balance! We value your spare time, no overtime :-)
- Hybrid working policy; 2 days at the office and the other days at home or from the office too;
- Many additional working conditions like great lunch, in-office bar, parties, Channaweekend, yoga lessons, 25 holiday days, 3 weeks of workcation and more!
- To work in an incredibly beautiful historical and fully renovated office in the heart of Utrecht.
Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Please contact Judit (email@example.com). Please only send an email if you have questions. If you'd like to send your application, read on.
Are you interested? Please apply by clicking on the "apply now" button below. Please send your application in English. If you convince us, Judit will call you for a first two-sided introduction. After that, you will be invited for interviews, including an assignment. Your starting date is flexible, but preferably as soon as possible.
Contact by job agencies and recruiters will not be appreciated. Each recruiter or headhunter who approaches us agrees with a donation of € 250,- for Make-A-Wish.